Verified Reviewer
I've not been able to use the service since August. I have repeatedly sent emails, logged support tickets via the account and tried chats. I have even called their number in the US but no-one answers any of the lines and the voicemail boxes are full. I am extremely...
#2038664

I should have read this review first before I registered. I filled out the form with my name, address, and phone number, clicked complete and I checked my email and received no notification from them.

The only red area the first time I clicked complete on the form was phone number because they wanted a country code. I went to public school that didn't teach codes. I searched and discovered what they wanted and completed the registration form. Then the chat dot icon(isn't that word ironic?) indicated there's a message.

I clicked, and there's a female emoji that text "how can I help" I responded with an email address that he/she(because the first emoji was male) requested. The end result, it claimed that I didn't have an account with that email, which I thought was strange considering the fields didn't turn red indicating an error like the phone number. Lately, I've took pics of chatting inquiries, but not this time, my bad. I didn't feel it would do any good with the possibility of the name being made up and the male/female emoji.

I registered for the free service, but I hope I do pay for it later. I been there and done that already. I know shame on me. I've come to accept that I went through this to assist in the fight against icons, and wish Mr.

James(thanks for your review) gets justice. Thank You for reading and be safe all!

ID
Pros
  • Affordable
Cons
  • Doesnt work
  • No customer support
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article